Carpenter – Career in a Growing Construction Service Company
Come work as a Carpenter in Service-Oriented Company that offers benefits and training for its employees, with opportunity advance and learn the technical aspects of the construction trade.
DA Brothers has one of the most collaborative pools of professionals in the business. With that knowledge we proved a top-quality project for our customers. Our customers do not have to spend countless hours searching for someone with the qualifications to do their project.
- DA Brothers Contractors strives to make the construction process an enjoyable experience for all those involved.
- We pride ourselves in being extremely knowledgeable in codes, techniques, and standards. We use every training opportunity that we get for education from manufacturers and educators to excel in the industry.
- Because untrained workers have a high risk of injury, DA Brothers keeps its training up to date each week.
- Our goal is to have happy customers, pleased with our product at the same time keeping our employees safe and well trained in a family-oriented atmosphere.
- We are looking for full time Carpenters and Lead Carpenters, to be a part of our team.
- Pay rates depend on skills and assessment.
- Full time employees get 9 paid holidays a year.
- After the first-year employees get one-week paid vacation.
- After the first-year employees are eligible for Roth IRA with a 3% company match.
- The company has Aflac supplementary insurance available to employees.
Positions very from the seasoned carpenter with years of experience, to the person that has just begun in the field.
The company is in Swanzey NH.
Our work is typically all in the Monadnock Region of NH, with occasional travel jobs outside the region for short periods.
Why should You Apply?
Are you looking for a job that will give you training in a depleting job pool market, with benefits and opportunity to grow in your career?
DA Brothers is growing, and we want positive people that want to grow with us in our business and be a part of our family.